[Ibogaine] RE: Ron, sweetheart....

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Aug 2 02:04:33 EDT 2005

Thanks Krista, good to have back up....specially for our dearest Ron, he's
been a great input to this list for a long time... the good and the bad... a
very much valued member of this list..
But one thing is for sure, it doesn't' matter how much $ you have.. it
doesn't mean jack when you really don't like yourself or this world. The
trick is to put all the shit aside and learn how to love what you've got,
where you are at, and who you have on the journey.  I truly believe the only
reason I am here is my beloved daughter, Zoe. Really.
The most easiest w/d from drugs was when I had been on a course for a year
and a half, called Inner Growth and Spiritual Development.  At the Mentor
center (I think I have talked about the person who misheard me and asked,
aghast, what? Youre doing Inner Groping? At the Mental Center??????) Hehheh
well, I thought it summed things up really really well.
But omg what an easy detox. And yes true, it didn't last... I feel mostly
because the people running the courses decided to take them overseas ..
quite suddenly.. and I didn't know where to turn next. I am positive if I
had had some other form of group there and then.. I wouldn't be here now..
but then if everything happens for a reason then getting Ibogaine recognised
and happening in NZ is definitely it, cos when I am passionate about
something by Dog, look out it shall be known!! Ran into an old junky mate
who is working with the DIVO (drug and intravenous otago organisation) and
is very interested in this list etc.  So..... it's all good.
Ron... what are you passionate about? What do you really wanna do? It's
never too late, never envy anyone their youth....you can always reclaim it
at ANY time.
Love n hugs
To you to Krista
Kirk xxx