[Ibogaine] RE: Ron, sweetheart....

Krista Vaughan krista.vaughan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:44:16 EDT 2005

I wanted to second everything in this msg :-)

Ron aren't you a lawyer who at least has a roof over their head,
enough food, enough money for all your prescription drugs and a
computer with a internet connection? This puts you far ahead of most
street junkies.

Didn't you just do ibogaine a little while ago?

Not to put you down in any way (you're great at doing that to
yourself, even if I hated you I could never do half the job you do on
yourself). Ron, addiction is a big part of your problem and a lot of
people's to be sure, but have you ever considered doing anything at
all after ibogaine? Finding a group you can relate to, counseling, or
nothing at all related to drugs exactly but finding some kind of
self-image improvement program or book, anything!

I know you can't do any of those things because your family is sick or
dying, your job is too hard and it's better to keep beating yourself
up for no reason ;-) or any number of excuses you will come up with.

Ron, you're ok. Go look in the mirror, I'm good enough, I'm smart
enough, I'm ok. You are loved, try to love yourself only a little bit,
we promise not to tell anyone.

KV