[Ibogaine] Marc Emery arrested by DEA, in Canada

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Mon Aug 1 22:18:57 EDT 2005

jail/prison is a wonderful place. one gets to hang out with people you
wouldn't ride an elavator alone with.  It's easy to adapt to the loss of
liberty but difficult to get along with your mates . ron..some experience .
it's a shitehole in the end.  men begin to look like women Preston. help you
understand them now? ron