[Ibogaine] Ibogaine sellers in Europe (or anywhere) that /legally/ ship to Canada

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 20:26:43 EDT 2005

Yes and they've been posted here at least 200 times ;) Mostly nobody
will answer that question but there are only 3 sources of ibogaine hcl
that every other treatment provider buys from them every other person
buys from them, the web site selling it buy from them. Deborah Mash has
her own and she's not going to sell it to you, the rest of the world
gets it from two sources, the world's biggest ibogaine hcl dealership,
the holy church of Sacrament of Transition ;) and the third one is the
same place the underground and alot of europe get theirs.

Figure it out, all of it is in the Mindvox links section ;) If you
can't figure it out maybe you shouldn't be dosing yourself with
ibogaine. Anybody can legally ship to canada, it isn't against the law
there.

.:vector:.