[Ibogaine] Marc Emery arrested by DEA, in Canada

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 20:10:49 EDT 2005

No, Marc being arrested for selling pot doesn't somehow make ibogaine a
controlled substance in Canada. A few deaths will do that probably
since unlike Mexico Canada isn't a third world country.

Ibogatherapy is Andrea, Ibogatherapyhouse was Marc Emery. I think there
are more treatments in Canada above Detriot also happening. The big
deal was that he gave treatment for free, now they're going to try
charging for it.

It's too bad about Marc, didn't know the last time he posted here like
6 weeks ago would be the last time he posted anything. It sucks that
they are using US laws and applying them to Canada but I guess Bush
wants to control more of the world then just the US and the UK, Canada
is next. What really sucks is that if they do extradite him to the US
he has life in prison.

None of it has anything to do with ibogaine's legality, past Marc's
clinic which has been closed since last year anyway.

.:vector:.