[Ibogaine] (WAY OT) Re: [Ibogaine] protein and mushrooms

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:02:17 EDT 2005

We are all so darned whatever it is specifically to make your life
more difficult.  Haven't you figured it out yet?  It is our JOB to
confused, befuddle, and generally wreak havoc in as low key a manor as
possible. That is, until we lay on the super heavey duty shit.  It's a
lunacy campaign designed to get men wrapped up in the workings of the
female mind whilst we over take the WORLD!!!!!!!
love you guys
tinkerGODDESS