[Ibogaine] Emery seized by Forces of Satan; Sacrament of Transition Declares Him Martyr and Candidate for Sainthood

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Mon Aug 1 10:50:00 EDT 2005

The uniformed average US citizen has stood silently as the Bill of Rights has
been clipped off, systematically , the US Constitution.  Such a situation leads to the scenario you have painted Dana and it will only get worse. While I am not one that uses pot in my attempt to fight my addiction,  I cringe with fear at the abuses my government has made in its blatant, intentional and well planned attempt to destroy the Democracy I have been under the illusion I have been living in for the past 50 odd years.  Pick your favorite web site of quotes and find some from the members of the Third Reich.  It  is the same rhetoric being spewed from our leaders as I type.  Spooky stuff.  I am fearful as I clumsily write this although I am not a player or affiliated with any organization that seeks to inflict harm on anyone or this slowly eroding , beautiful country.  As a citizen, I must follow its laws, but geeze,  it's getting tough as the maze grows.