[Ibogaine] (WAY OT) Re: [Ibogaine] protein and mushrooms

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Aug 1 04:48:16 EDT 2005

Pointing and Laughing her head off @Preston!!
I'll make ya a deal ok? YOU explain MEN to women, and I'll just sit here and
laugh cos there really is nothing to explain hahahahahahaha,
Anyway, would love to help you out... but I'm the Anti-woman...not into all
that girly stuff, and shopping, fark off... rather die, and makeup, apart
from the odd eyeliner and mascara which I do think make the eyes of either
sex stand out incredibly.....and um......
Yeh, sorry mate, I'm not your man.... or woman!!
Heh, sounds like you guyz are having a good one!!  I bet the E sorted out
the women problem pretty quick??? Lol
May your chocolate mushrooms last as long as the sex :o)
Giggle
Kirk