[Ibogaine] (WAY OT) Re: [Ibogaine] protein and mushrooms

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 1 04:26:07 EDT 2005

and oh what the hell feds, now we're REALLY out of illegal drugs, because we
found, and ate, the last of the incredible E some friend gave us a while
ago- brown stuff, which I'd never heard of but it really quite good. We ate
that less than an hour ago, so I guess we're making a night of it- again.
Hmmmm.
And I have barely enough pain killers to hit my pain, much less keep off
withdrawals, and since the last ibo session, at a mere 600, I don't even
care, I'm fine with it, I'm not feeling paniced (right now anyway, and of
course, I am already high as a kite), but seriously, I don't feel a problem
with things right this moment. There's weird shit going on in my own person
life's mind, but I'm dealing with it, and I've definitely gotten a LOT out
of my ibo experiences. Without a doubt, even at my darkest, "oh you freakin'
clean people" moods.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"