[Ibogaine] protein and mushrooms

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 1 02:47:26 EDT 2005

Hey, and not only is sex on chocolate mushrooms awesome, but taking that
tct-2 the very next night and listening to V do her djing behind me while I
sit here in the dark tripping...ummm, what was I saying, oh yeah, that I've
had sitting around the arpartment since I first did ibogaine is pretty cool
too (but I only HAD ONE AND IT'S GONE AND SO ARE ANY OTHER ILLEGAL DRUGS.
They are ALL GONE NOW, so please don't come by feds, I have NOTHING ILLEGAL
IN MY HOME. I Promise Seriously. I ate it all now, it's all gone).
    '-)
    Cyrpitism while tipping, how cool is that, and my typing sorta makes
sense too, even if what I'm actually typing doesn't.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines