[Ibogaine] sleeeeep. - Hey Preston.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 20:51:13 EDT 2005

No, 1.5 grams, or so I've heard tell, but I really wouldn't know for sure,
sorry. I've only heard about them myself. But I did see Hitchhiker's Guide
today (first day, third or fourth showing of the day- I'm so happy) and did
feel like I was along for the ride myself.
;-))

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"