[Ibogaine] invitation

KURT BRECHTER shaman13 at optonline.net
Fri Apr 29 00:11:50 EDT 2005

Candles lit, copal and dragons blood as well, I lost My precious beautiful
girl in july, Having taken Ibogaine I know she is in tact and still on her
way,
She and Ron are with the Bwiti and are protecting all of Us left behind,
Peace and Love, angels on our shoulders
They are, and You all are My Heros
Love Kurt