[Ibogaine] Re: Patrick and Pam

Pam Paperno pam at lviue.com
Thu Apr 28 11:58:27 EDT 2005

Ron,
Patrick was only 43 years old, yet the life he led was a hard one.  I know
he would wish for you freedom from your bondage and peace with yourself.
Right now it is so difficult for me to reach out to anyone, but Patrick's
sister calls me often and what she says does help me--she tells me how happy
he was to have someone to love who loved him back, no strings attached.  She
seems to want me to believe he died happy, and I truly wish I could.  I know
he wanted to live and love for many more years.
Good luck to you, and, please, be careful.  I think any life unnecessarily
lost for any reason is a terrible waste.
I shall hold you in my prayers.
Pam