[Ibogaine] Condolences

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 08:45:13 EDT 2005

Pam - I dont have a lot of time these days and just last night realized what had happened. I feel terrible complaining about a bit of insomnia. Speaking as someone who is just recently on the other end I can assure you he was a free man and not afraid. You and your family and everyone involved will continue to be in my thoughts.

Love - Mark

Lee Albert <myeboga at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Pam,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. But as you say Patrick died a free man and that means a great deal. How many people get the opportunity to prepare themselves in this way before the final moment comes?

There is a candle lit for you and for all who are suffering at this moment.

www.myeboga.com/candle.html

Lee

Amazing Grace: A true story based on the use of eboga / ibogaine over a six year period.

www.myeboga.com/amazinggrace.html
Free copies of Amazing Grace available here for members of the media / librarians etc:
www.myeboga.com/freecopy.html

http://mail.yahoo.com