[Ibogaine] Re: Patrick and crutches!

Pam Paperno pam at lviue.com
Wed Apr 27 00:06:41 EDT 2005

I am so sorry to say that it is true.  We don't know at this point exactly
what caused it.  The coroner's office has agree to provide me with a copy of
their report, when it becomes available.  I will certainly share their
findings.
Know this:  Early yesterday morning, Patrick was exhausted, but did speak to
me to say, "I know I'm finally free.  I don't have to use again.  I love
you, and I'm sorry I'm just too tired to talk."
I am angry that he's gone, but I will say this.  I know him better than
anyone else, and I know he would far rather have died a free man than lived
a slave.
If his passing provides information that saves someone else's life down the
line, he would be pleased.  I will still be pissed off, but would at least
be able to say SOMETHING good came of it.
Pam