[Ibogaine] Iboga introduction routes

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 10:29:16 EDT 2005

yeah, a very close friend of mine said that often, since i have no personal
experiences. he said to have many spikes,, rigs on stand by as one gropes
and clogs and coagulates searching for the impossible, dumb guy never
learned either, kept trying the impossible, getting off took on a whole new
meaning, no quickie in the enco station or your friend's bathroom.  then
there was the panic as the realization of failure set in. oxys d/n do well
im i'm told..a lot of plastic molecules