[Ibogaine] Iboga introduction routes

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 09:33:55 EDT 2005

Veins? Veins? LOL, I Have capilaries and a few viens (I admit, they do come
back, sorta, after a break of some years) but they rapidly go, "Hey,
Preston, Fuck You. We're going back into hiding," leaving me whimpering in
the bathroom as I try desperately to get well.
Or at least, that's where I was once again not too long ago.
;-))
But then, two days ago climbing outta the bathtub, what should pop up on my
foreleg but a HUGE vein I haven't seen in years, looking whole and hungry
too- it's the DEVIL I tell you- "Hey Look Preston, a huge willing vein, and
that drugstore where you can legally buy .75 cent rigs is just around the
corner, RUN!
But I resisted. Weird shit ibogaine, how it somehow allows me to step back,
for the most part, and think things through first, again, for the most part.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines