Forgiveness in Rain Calms Volcano

Morning Wood morning_wood263 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 01:50:43 EDT 2005

Rain Washes Out Ash From Pacific Volcano

SAIPAN, Northern Mariana Islands (AP) - Overnight rain
washed away a dusting of ash from Anatahan Volcano,
which continued to erupt on an uninhabited island just
north of this tiny U.S. territory in the Pacific,
authorities said Friday.

``We had a pretty good rain last night,'' which
dissolved the ash that had settled on the capital
island of Saipan, said Benjamin Cepeda, a public
information officer with the commonwealth's Emergency
Management Office.

--- Lee Albert <myeboga at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Perhaps you made an
> earlier post of the hcl where you had difficulties.
> Can you refresh my mind please. Can you expand on
> some of the difficulties with the HCL?

Hi Lee,

  Thanks for your words.  Yes, I had a difficult hcl
experience.  Part of it was the hcl, most of it was
the set&setting/facilitator perhaps, it is so
important to have a experience there when the breaking
of the head occurs.
  I don't want to taint anyone's workable view so I
think it best I keep the details to minimum on public
list.
  Ibogaine is powerful medicine.

  I am to the point of forgivness of that experience I
had.  I have learned so much from it, I suppose
sometimes I had to bite off more then I can chew and
just chew like crazy.  At least, that's what some
radio preacher says...who knows.

> The extract or the HCL is not what
> eboga is about. They are simply the catalyst, the
> key to the door. There is not one eboga for the
> extract and another for the HCL. They are both the
> same.

> THIS IS SOMETHING I AM INTERESTED IN, I.E., MORE
> STUDY ON THE VARIOUS ALKALOIDS AND THEIR EFFECTS AS
> WELL AS THE HUMAN RESPONSE TO TOLERANCE ETC. THE
> LARGE NO OF ALKALOIDS IMO ALTERS THE OUTCOME
> CONSIDERABLY COMPARED TO THE SINGLE ALKALOID HCL.
> I.E. THERE ARE MORE VARIABLES AND WE NEED TO
> UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE IMPACTING THE EXPERIENCE
> PHYSIOLOGICALLY.

> With love,
 environment where  an environment
>  of nurturing and support, we can turn out
> willing to
> share.
>
>  your original nature
>  new and better
> approaches will come out
> strongly  take some time to
> reframe
> any  guide  toward
> higher ground  instinct is because of the  ibogaine
> there
> > may  be sufficient energy  experience  right now
which is

> pure process
>

> I would not be too worried

> with
> > the HCL

> Has anyone wrote about
> > intense HCL?

__________________________

  ~

 http://www.epa.gov/owm/mab/indian/usmex.htm

 Temple for Water  Infrastructure Funding
 \

http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/subject/subject_water.html

 http://www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/water/index.html

 http://www.epa.gov/safewater/protect/tribe.html

 http://www.epa.gov/oia/regions/Mexico/index.html

 http://www.epa.gov/safewater/privatewells/index2.html

http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/RWPG/rpgm_rpts/2004483515.pdf

http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/RWPG/rpgm_rpts/99483315.pdf

http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/RWPG/rpgm_rpts/95483141.pdf

http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/RWPG/rpgm_rpts/96483159.pdf

 http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/home/index.asp

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111