[Ibogaine] millard method & saftey

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 13:21:38 EDT 2005

I should add. I had strong bowel movement when I took it orally and not to my mind when I took it anally - except there was pressure etc in that region as mentioned below. I mention the need for a clean insides as ibogaine can bring on strong bowel movements when taken orally in my experience. This may not be the case when taken anally. I don't really know.
Lee

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>Having said that when it came on it was like a stinging sensation in the
>rear end and a strong movement of force there. A cleaned out system before
>hand is very important. Completely empty. Otherwise one can end up losing
>the ibogaine anally.<

Just to note,
Personally, I have major portions of both large and small intestines
missing from a car accident. I ate dinner the night before doing ibogaine
(which I regretted due to all that throwing up from being dope sick/hungover
the next day pre-ibogaine). I had not been able to go to the bathroom that
morning more than once, even with the loose bowels I get from dopesickness.
But I had no trouble whatsoever with the ibogaine loosening my bowels. This
is just me mind you.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"