[Ibogaine] this not sleeping thing is beginning to drive me nuts !!!!!!!!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 22 15:57:42 EDT 2005

>Going back to work this fast hasnt made it any easier but who knows myabe
>thats why I'm even getting that much sleep to begin with.<

I've had to go right back to work too Mark, and I do think that keeping VERY
busy, but not to the point of utter exhaustion, is probably a good idea in
terms of helping you get that little sleep you are. But too exhausted lead
to that NA saying, HALT= Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired. I've found that it
actually does makes sense, that if I find myself in anyone of those states,
I run a higher risk of using than when I'm not in those states. So working
is good to get your body tired, but don't over do it. Am I babbling here?
Telling you nothing you don't already know perhaps?
;-))

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"