[Ibogaine] How to purchase 'IBOGAINE - Rite of Passage'

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 10:35:10 EDT 2005

>PS: Preston, thanx for the kind words...<

You're welcome Ben- the first thing I did almost after managing to stand
upright for any few moments this last Saturday morning was to finally open
and watch your brilliant film, albiet lying prone on my bed, watching
sideways. It is incredibly moving, very informative and extremely
professionally put together. I LOVED the guy in paint speaking French so
clearly and so authoritatively, feathers and all. That was such a weird
juxtiposition.
    But besides just that, the film is moving and beautiful, and I highly
recommend seeing it to everyone interested in taking ibogaine, and seeing
how it is done is different settings by different cultures of people for
their own varieties of reasons.
    Please do keep in touch, and put me on your mailing list.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines