[Ibogaine] Hi

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 19:03:57 EDT 2005

no music for me this time either. Just me in the dark with the noise in my head and what a huge diffrence it made. Music the first two times in retrospect was me wanting to control it as usual. this time it was way too serious to start thinkin about a playlist you know what I mean? So maybe no music for the first 12 hours at least? The whole thing has so much to do with ego and its like your already trying to control this thing thats supposed to be showing you or even better telling you what your supposed to be seeing and hearing.
just a thought. what a beautiful day here in NYC.
Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Oh, by the way, Matt pretty much covered things- EXCEPT that for me, the
first two times music was a blessing to have on as I slid under the
influence of the ibogaine- this last time I was so utterly devestatedly sick
to the point of death that I couldn't even think about putting on music.
Impossible. But I would have had I been aware enough to.
I know it's different for everyone in this regard, and I did want it really,
really quiet when actually full on tripping, but to begin the trip with,
music is a soothing medication sometimes, or was for me anyway, remember
that.
I didn't have to go to the "washroom" a whole bunch of times, I
personally merely sat up in bed and used the bucket right there, because I
certainly wasn't walking to the "washroom" to do it. Patrick probably won't
wanna either, so perhaps you might consider letting him use that
aforementioned puke bucket for other bodily detritus too.
Love him.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"