(foods?)(ibo report) Taking the Left Hand Path.Again

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 15:10:34 EDT 2005

>Are you eating enough of other things is my question because your body
>might be requiring more grounding food.  I would expound on that if you are
>interested. I also have a take on the life food/living food/raw food thing
>if you are going for that - it is good for people with a strong fire
>element going on and/or depending on ,again, what live foods you are
>eating - that's a whole can of uncooked worms.<

Please Mary, do expound some more. I am eating enough fruit, but find myself
wondering what else to eat. It's weird, you'd think at 38 I'd have a better
idea of that, but, well, eating never has been necessarily a priority for
me. Having eaten a banana, some cataloupe and an egg and cheese sandwhich on
7-grain roll today so far, I still find my hands shaking, not just right now
but over the last few days. V just said as she was walking out the door that
it might be my blood sugar levels or something to do with that.
    It's interesting too that you mention the fire element thing (my Chinese
sign is fire horse).
    I'm sorry Mary, but I was a bit hazzy at the conference, and don't
remember too many introductions at this point (though some do stand out).
Perhaps if I saw you I'd slap my forehead and go, "duh, of course," but
until then, no, drawing a blank, sorry- (still, I'm glad you've piped up).
Especially if it was a fairly brief and pleasent exchange. But I'm glad to
both read about your liking my aroma, and the apparent fact that I
subconsciously picked some good scents to wear.
;-)
    Now, please do expound a bit on this food deal. I'm not a bit leafy
vegetable eater, never have been, but do dig rice and starchy foods. Some
stuff hurts to eat because I'm missing some innards, and I don't eat meat at
all (but do eat dairy and eggs, when I eat that is).
    And to Rachel, thanks for the suggestions today- I went out and made a
grocery run, buying GABA and some Melatonin, some epsom salts and detox tea
bags too. And just climbed outta the bath. Boy do I smell good now.
    It's weird too, but I'm getting hit on a lot suddenly, Spring being in
the air here. Tried to check out this store on Ave. A today, filled with
some Italian designer's stuff that blows my mind every time I pass, both
'cause the clothing rocks, and the prices are so expensive I can't ever
imagine myself actually buying anything in there- anyway, I walked in to
check out something I saw through the window and the sales girl was all
eyes, great big foreign accented eyes. LOL, I had to leave, as it was a
little unsettling.
    Anyway, again please Mary, more on the food stuff.

Peace and love,
Preston
mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines