[Ibogaine] (ibo report) Taking the Left Hand Path.Again

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 13:10:11 EDT 2005

> [It seems odd to put Kava in the bath rather than the
body, but what do I know? maybe she means take it if you feel agitated
while sitting i the bath]<

What is Kava, and what is GABA?
But that paragraph describing why the baths are so effective sure hit home
here, because I do really feel better after soaking a while these days,
especially once my body and skin begins really going beserk feeling.
Thanks a lot for this note- it's a good one and helpful to me at this
particular moment in time. I don't know about how well the GABA might or
might not be for my liver though, so I must look it up online I suppose,
answer my own darn questions.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"