[Ibogaine] Re: On HBO telly tonight - not sure if just U.S. or what

Morning Wood morning_wood263 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 01:28:15 EDT 2005

  any idea where do I find any of these?
-j

Radio talk shows such as Coast To Coast AM, "The Heart

of
The Matter" a "Perceptions Magazine" Radio show with
Host Ivie West,
"Hilly
Rose" (The Master of Talk Radio), "Strange Universe"
with host Sean
David
Morton, Santa Cruz based radio show "The Night Hawk"
with host Dave
Allen,
The Jeff Rense Program, "The Laura Lee Show" with host
Laura Lee, "The
Lou
Epton Show" with host Lou Epton, "The Jack Stockwell
Show" with host
Jack
Stockwell, "The X-Zone" with host Rob McConnell,
KPFK's "Roy of
Hollywood"
with hosts Jordan Maxwell and Eben Rey, various
programs broadcast
world-wide on WWCR (World Wide Christian Radio), "The
Mythos
Freethought
Radio" with Host Wade Mythos, "Parascience and Beyond"
with host Uri
Geller. Co-guest appearances with Jordan Maxwell, and
John Rapoport
discussing Secret Societies and Initiatory Rites are
the types of
programs
that have sparked considerable thought. Special
appearances at the
Mycological Society of San Francisco's (M.S.S.F.) 30th
anniversary
fungus
fair, The Consciousness Technologies Conference in
Sisters, Oregon, The
Breitenbush Mushroom Festival (Oregon) and the Ancient
Wisdom
Conference in
Gizeh, Egypt are examples of the various live speaking
appearances in
the
last few years.

=== message truncated ===