[Ibogaine] Where to buy...

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 07:43:43 EDT 2005

I don't know so much what's happening with indra these days. There was a guy
called Gekko, or something like that, handling orders a couple of years back
but I haven't heard from him for a while. Ethnogarden had a few dodgy
reports about their stuff over the last year, so you'd have to check in with
them how they are now. I know of a couple of suppliers I rate - if you check
my page www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm they're the first two listed under
"Supply"

All the best

Nick