[Ibogaine] Gangs

Pam Paperno pam at lviue.com
Sat Apr 16 23:32:52 EDT 2005

Hey, I'm kinda disappointed.  I was so hoping one of those gangs would turn
up in my neighborhood so I could procure some.
I have said this before, and I will whine about it again.  We can buy Heroin
on any street corner here in Las Vegas, but NO ONE can provide us with
Ibogaine.  My husband's connect actually said, "I can't deal with that--it's
illegal."  Can you believe that?
Pam