[Ibogaine]Preston's detox(jeff's question?)

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 16 21:39:49 EDT 2005

>I'm going back to playing Doom 3 now.<

Activision sent me the new x=-box version but I'm stilll playing Operation
Snowblind- lpus I got it just a few days before taking ibogaine so didn't
want to influence my visions by playing such a "scary" videogame right off
the bat.

>I'm really wondering if I would have the dedication to go through with
all that.<

Trust me Vector, everyone has a breaking point I suppose, and I sure was at
one of mine, over it actually. I had to do that ibogaine right then at that
very fucking moment or I was going to not be around much longer, and I say
that pretty openly and honestly.
    I'm going through all these conflicted emotions about should I try
getting off the opiates for good, but I'm fucking hurting all the time, even
now. I of course did over 30 on Wednesday, including a couple of hits of six
at once, and one of seven (V woke up to my hear lying on the beeping
computer keyboard) so way over did it Wednesday, but I have never ever been
so sick, and as soon as my friend said there's only one other way to get it
in me, I knew exactly what he meant and knew sticking a little baby syringe
up my ass was EASY compared to what I was going through. I was a completely
fucked up mess and must have been one ugly looking person at that moment.
    But after chewing dramamine instead of what ibo friend gave me for
anti-nasea (hint, get rid of that useless shit guys) and doing it up my butt
I was off and gone- lots of places few of them very fun but none of them
really very scary per se- but alot of war imagery (just read somewhere we
all suffer latent catastrophobia and that causes all to seek the worst
possible outcome for the Earth all the time- interesting theory in light of
all my apocolyptic visions), and a lot of space imagery, and strange
unexplainable things too. Also saw a lot of aborigine/american indian/native
peoples living free and easy with their surroundings and the planet itself,
but also saw those supposedly great civilizations like the Egyptians who
invented wheels and chariots for war and masses armies against all around
them, along with others too. I was a lot of what happened with the native
types met up against the wheeled warrior types (as in aborigines and
american indians.
    Ok, that's it, no more tonight., I'm tired but am going to try to go out
and actually dj very much later tonight, around 2 or so, at the slipper room
in LES if anyone is around. I'll be there earlier but not much.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines