[Ibogaine]Preston's detox(jeff's question?)

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 03:14:52 EDT 2005

This list goes from being the greatest collection of interesting people
and useful info I've ever found online, to being.........insane. There
is no other word to describe what happens here.

This is I think the first in depth enema conversation I've read. I've
seen enema messages go by hunderds of time, but not exactly like these
messages.

I'm really wondering if I would have the dedication to go through with
all that.

Am I being immature or not sensitive if I admit I am sitting here
laughing and then wondering if I should be laughing at all the
sensitive enema and candle messages.

I'm going back to playing Doom 3 now.

Preston with friends like these I hope you do well with ibogaine, maybe
you can write it up in a article :)

.:vector:.