[Ibogaine]Preston's detox(jeff's question?)

Fire3456 at aol.com Fire3456 at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 02:39:08 EDT 2005

I'm thinking of all who write emails like this...and a candle is lit...right
by my ass so I can Burn one in your face.

Sorry....just sick of the wasted space on stupid gay remarks like that.

Guess the Ibo didn't quite do the job on my sensitivity eh?  HA!

In a message dated 04/15/2005 1:30:32 AM Central Daylight Time,