[Ibogaine] ATTN ANY DOCTORS ON THE LST-------HEART PROBLEMS/IBOGAINE

toast at bsd.miki.eu.org toast at bsd.miki.eu.org
Sat Apr 9 13:54:51 EDT 2005

I had a friend who was diagnosed with something called pleursy, apparently
its an irritation of the lining of the lungs. He sought a second opinion
and was told they were panic attacks, Doctor perscribed Xanax. I
occasionally have chest pains but I haven't really looked into to much, do
you smoke cigarettes? I think Nicotine may have something to do with my
own problems, perhaps I should seek a 'professional opinion'. In any case,
I guess my point here is that Doctor's can't really seem to agree on
anything. I don't even know how important this reply will be, or if it's
of any importance at all, but I'd be interested to hear peoples replies on
the different opinions of Doctors...