[Ibogaine] desyrel and xanax during ibogaine?

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 7 02:40:41 EDT 2005

Hi ,

We are talking about two different products and two different ways of
servings.
Please don't mix it up. Iboga total extract has more alkaloids then one
And I work with medicinal use of Cannabis, which also work on the benzo
Withdrawals. So it is a combination of things that I'm using, not  just a
single dose of Ibogaine. Stopping in one time  with benzo can cause a panic
attack.

but if you want to take ibogaine for Methadone habit,
you have to wait until you are sick of the withdrawals, really showing
the withdrawals and that can take sometimes three days after the last dose
of methadone. Waiting 24 hours is not long enough most of the times.
If the medication should be taken with food then you have a problem,
You must think about vomiting while taking Ibogaine eating and your
medication.

You must think that the medication is not liver friendly and
The liver will work hard while detox. as well as the kidneys.
It will not be easy for the body and the body will need more
Supplements to support the liver.

Sara