[Ibogaine] Liver Health vs. Supplements

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 08:26:16 EST 2005

duh, it's a "juicer." I could swear there is another machine, but I think I
was thinking a "food processor," which ain't quite the same- that don't make
no juices, no?
    ;-))
    Anyway, have a great day all, even those in the rainy dreary about to go
to DayLight Savings Time states. (Doesn't that seem a little early to anyone
else, that it's already DayLight Savings tonight? I thought that was a
Summer thing, but I guess it does make sense that it would be about the time
farmers are out planting their crops, right?
    Again, for Mathew (and anyone else about to take the plunge, best of
luck to you.)

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"