[Ibogaine] Another ibo session

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 08:23:52 EST 2005

>BTW Preston for liver problems and suplements try sticking to liquid
>vitamins/suplemtns.  The body absorbs it much faster and there are usualy
>no additives added.....i went to a very competent knoweldgele homepath and
>am using quite a few herbs/suplemnts for liver and genearl health
>problems---anxiety,insomnia,heart,enrgy etc.....for liver i use liquid milk
>thistle--im sure u know te benefits of it....also using liquid combination
>of black radish/artichoke/bulo/milkthistle---and other herbs/vit/homepathic
>remedies for genarl health..<

Thanks Mathew, I envy you, having a few more weeks to go before I again take
a plunge. Still wishing you the very best both during and after your voyage.
Remember to try and focus on the positive glow and find ways to keep it
going afterwards- I found it very easy to forget that glow and sorta
sabataged myself, telling myself that "I always go back to fucking myself
over, so why would it be any different this time," instead of continuing to
focus on all those things I wanted to do- barring the book project I'm
working on now of course and a few other things that have come my way-- yet
still I do the following:) to refocus on the more negative aspects of
EVERYTHING so often of my days, even with so much positive going on in my
own life, that it's a very frustrating realization to find that I'm right
back where I started in other areas, and not all much healthier than I was
last August. Again. So, I envy you, in the best possible way, and look
forward to hearing your report back when you come back.
    Thanks again for the advice from you and others about vitamin stuff. V
is just a little weirded out by the whole change in proceedure, and wants
the best for me. That's all.
    Again, good luck.

Peace and love,
Preston