[Ibogaine] Another ibo session

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 21:14:04 EST 2005

>Dr. Kamlet during the NYC ibogaine forum
suggested  calcium(1000mg)/magnesium prior to ibogaine administration  by an
hour or
two.<

V is of the opinion that people with liver problems, such as Hep C, should
NOT be taking most vitamine suppliments at all, due to the fact that
suppliments are quite often difficult for damaged livers to handle.
    I'm not sure how the 1000mg of calcium/magnesium would be administered.
Is it a pill? Liquid? I mean, I would like to know as I wouldn't want to
damage my liver any more than I already have. How would one take this
without using suppliments? I've been drinking a lot of these fruit smoothie
things made by a company called Naked, which are full of calcium and I'm
pretty sure magnesium. Would this sort of thing suffice instead of taking a
pill? And please, no snide comments from the peanut gallery about "you've
been shooting up drugs/taking all sorts of stuff over the years and now yer
worried about suppliments," please, because, yes, I am concerned about
taking suppliments, and would like a genuine answer.
    Thanks.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"