[Ibogaine] Carla, re: George Bush, the fascist capitalist dictator from Texas

Faith Bowling bchloej at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:12:28 EST 2004

Ron, I have never used drugs, or even smoked a cigarette for that matter.
My son was addicted to Oxycontin and I'm one to find a cure, rather than a
treatment.  Thst's why I'm interested in Iboga.   But, I'm not hearing alot
about addicts overcoming they're addiction.  So, is it taken for granted
that all addicts are for Kerry?  My son is not.  I love everyone and would
do my best to help anyone, but I've always had a strong sense of justice,
and do have a problem with hearing President Bush treated so badly by those
who he has taken so much heat to protect.   But, If Kerry wins, I will not
say a harsh word against him, because he would be my President, and any
criticism is fuel to terriorists fire and empowers them to kill more of our
troops.