[Ibogaine] Please light a candle- Treatment tonight

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 10:39:22 EDT 2004

so w/o sounding like the "man' how do i fall into this stuff before i die?   or is it too soon to ask?  i'm cooked, got a professional license on the line and may lose it all. rd  thought metaphysical would impress the unimpressible, whoops.. i w/n know a good night's sleep if it bit me on the tail. h/n had rem sleep in yrs. thanks for the responses.