[Ibogaine] Dear Charlie

Hannah Clay hannah.clay at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 20 05:07:04 EDT 2004

Julie,

At least you got into H AFTER you finished Uni.  I got into it at 19 just as
I started Uni so there went all my student loans etc and 3 universities
later and 5yrs of wasted lifelessness and I'm still no further on!  So don't
feel bad girl-you still did better than me! (not that it takes much! ;-)

Love Hannah