[Ibogaine] Fw: Marijuana IS a Dangerous Drug

Jon Ludlam seraphina at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 18 13:29:48 EDT 2004

Message text written by INTERNET:ibogaine at mindvox.com
>I haven't yet replied to her, but will. I would like to read anyone
else's thoughts on this heartwrenching but very disturbing and infuriating
letter.
    If you'd like to respond to her, please post it here or to me privately

and I'll forward it on to her immediately.
    Thanks all.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet<
<<<He was so depressed from using marijuana and alcohol together  so the
doctor put him
on medication, which only made the situation worse..  He shot himself in
February of 2001.>>>

Preston,
Perhaps she should look into the suicidal side effects of the medications
that this young man was prescribed by the medical community. The warnings
that came out last week were not limited to juveniles.

Respectfully Yours,

Jon Ludlam