hiv and ibo

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 01:15:21 EDT 2004

Hi again list,

While I was fortunate to be on a drug holiday during treatment, many who get
ibo tx who have HIV/AIDS will still be on meds. Is there anything I should
tell such a person about ibo and the cocktail? Is it necessary to come off HIV
cocktails during ibo tx? Any known interactions with any particular HIV drugs?

I know there is wide difference of opinion about HIV meds on this list.  I am
really interested in being to answer these questions as I approach other
addicts who have HIV.

Anyone who knows anything about the question of HIV drugs and ibo, help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean