[Ibogaine] the Flower Remedies

Rachel Radhakrishna rachelradha at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 12:39:56 EDT 2004

-- Sara Glatt <sara119 at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> People who use drugs are not sensitive enough to it,
> they say they don't
> feel it. I curious to know if post Ibogaine can
> change the level of
> sensitivity, I'm sure about it but have no prove.

Hi Sara...

That's true; the Remedies are very subtle, and like
all homeopathics, work "better" on clearer fields.

I do think some of the 'sturdier' plant medicines can
come through the haze, 'tho, if only anecdotally
because Jeff will sometimes take a bottle I make up
for him for 10 or 12 days, and then suddenly "give up"
before the healing catharsis because its rattling him
on a vibrational level.  That's behind 50-60 mgs
methadone.  So yarrow, for example, which can be a
psychic shield against the external world's
"influences" is helpful.

On the left-handed path, Preston, I took that from a
DrugWar article you wrote back in August

http://www.drugwar.com/pkickingdrugswithdrugs.shtm

with love,
Rachel