[Ibogaine] ibogaine experience

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 9 07:52:48 EDT 2004

Hi Randy,What I normally do is a strong pot of tea, cannabis anis ginger and
one tables spoon of olive oil .you cook the ginger with anis seeds first,
then
You set it on simmer heat , you put about 5grams or more per pot tea you add
the olive oil and keep on this low heat for about 15 minutes.
You put some honey in your cup and drink as much as you need some people
start tripping on this tea, so stay at home when you do it, don't forget to
take hot baths. Tell me how it works for you, It takes two weeks to feel the
energy coming back.
Good luck, Randy!

Sara
  _____