[Ibogaine] UTI webpage at Disinformation Company

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 8 04:30:18 EDT 2004

Your body feels clean, polished, your head feels clear, it is a relaxed
feeling, especially after smoking some good weed and having a booster dose.
Beside, no, I didn't get your other e-mail, please send it again.
The only time I saw people becoming tense is when they used to take a lot of
tranquilizers.
Talk soon,

Sara

  _____