[Ibogaine] Re:valium/Methadone Withdrawal

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 10:01:50 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/7/04 7:54:51 AM, ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

<< I figure there's no better way to break the ice with college students than

by breaking out and smoking hashish with them. All are appreciative and

impressed by the taste of, and high from, the hash. After a couple of

joints, rolled the European way, mixing hash with tobacco, everyone relaxes,

except me. Even Bob begins to thaw a bit towards me, but I can see in his

eyes and demeanor he still has reservations about me. >>

Wonderful style of writing Preston.

Howard