methadone conference

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 12:47:42 EDT 2004

Dear list,

The Dora Weiner Foundation has now received funding or in-kind donations to
allow attendance the 5th National Harm Reduction Conference.

I'm still working on funding for the American Association for the Treatment
of Opioid Dependence conference for which I have to leave in 10 days.  I have
obtained donations for air trans, hotel and ground transportation but, need
$500.00 for conference registration and about $350.00 for per diem expenses.  It
is very important to have an ibogaine presence at a methadone conference. Any
donations appreciated.  Donations are tax deductible.  Checks should be made
to, Dora Weiner Foundation and mailed to:

Howard Lotsof
President
Dora Weiner Foundation
46 Oxford Place