[Ibogaine] Those who don't even want to look at it...

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Sun Oct 3 14:40:25 EDT 2004

Howard wrote:

>  It would not surprise me if the same effects of [iboga] running you

> down over time would be seen if noribogaine was administered.

Yes, but interesting to find out, if only noribogaine were available
:-)

> I only find low dose neurontin useful for sleep if taken in
> combination with a benzodiazepine.

Neurontin seems to just *let* me sleep (and give me a strikingly more
restful sleep), as opposed to say trazadone which has more of the chemical
club feeling.

Two other side effects of ibogaine - sometimes it has opened up my sinuses
in a way that makes breathing delightful, and it also seems to weaken
my eyesight (or make me aware of my declining vision) for a period after,
 sometimes if not always.