[ibogaine] list options

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Thu May 20 03:49:56 EDT 2004

Hey, Hey,maybe to help someone who you think is an asshole is much more
challenging then someone who is never angry
And always say PLEASE, is always cool.
Lets appreciate the freedom of speech, and expression, as long as it isn't
in your home.
To lift someone from the mud, to see the spark in the dark and to do
something about it is more difficult then
To lift someone who is half way out .sending
 anybody away from getting help is like pushing them deeper into the mud.
Calling names  or
what ever people write is up to you to read it or Delete it.

  _____