[ibogaine] Methadone and sex

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Sat May 15 06:40:16 EDT 2004

Bill, you've been more thorough than I . I had also agreed with Bill re:
benefits of Avena as well as a host of other substances (you mentioned a few) and
there are still many more. This is why I recommend a doctor appt. where blood
is drawn and analyzed for you must discover what is NOT causing the situation
to begin with. As we both stated, a little (or alot) of research should be
undertaken before determining  what may or may not be the cause. For all of those
with POTENTIAL PROBLEMS, never ever accept blindly what so
called"professionals" have declared as a/the PANACEA for a situation!! There may actrually be
one, but I've never seen one and have certainly never witnessed one!!!

                   If you have a question, or some question, bring it up here
and one of us will be more than happy to "guide" you to the right direction..

 Love,

Julian