[ibogaine] Re: TesT

Paul MacLennan leisure1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed May 5 20:36:36 EDT 2004

This....

Ahum ... I would ... like to take this moment, to read a p0em I wroted.
It is about melting universes, the top 1001 reasons I love heroin, and my
erection.

No, wait, nevermind.  I don't get one of those when I dismantle brains.
That was a typo.  Shut up John.

not mE

Is a fuckingveryrathergoodoknotbadpassablepoorcrappyterrible

actually FANTASTIC poemletternotemessagefuckup

& i love it

Thanx patriCK even if its Not u