[ibogaine] First-timer

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 12:33:24 EST 2004

You can get 5htp (5 Hydroxytryptophan) in a healthfood store, drug store, pharmacy or grocery. Real l-tryptophan is much too dangerous to put in anything but baby food (in the USA) or by prescription.. qhi.co.uk sells real l-tryptophan, it is legal to import for personal use.

"but want to double check that
this
is a good post-ibo idea."

I don't notice any difference one way or the other, before, during or after using l-tryptophan. dl-phenylalanine seems to speed recovery, so does chicken soup...

Brett

Message text written by INTERNET:ibogaine at mindvox.com
>I just bought some tryptophan to help me get some soothing rest the
following week - I read this was helpful, but want to double check that
this
is a good post-ibo idea.

Any word?

b<